hunted interior

Modern & Fresh Fall Patio

I am absolutely loving all the fall touches being shown all month on the Fresh & Modern Home Tour hosted by the lovely ladies behind Kristen F. Davis Designs & the White Buffalo Styling Co.  If you haven't been following along yet, start HERE.  While I couldn't do a full fall home tour as there is something very festive happening in a surprise location in our home, I knew we could fancy up our  new(ish) patio for the cooler season.  Since adding the pergola & our outdoor sectional earlier this year, we haven't been able to use it at all!  The wet wet summer left us with no outdoor entertaining options.  So we fully intend on utilizing it in these cooler autumn nights.  Especially since we added our Chimnea back into the mix.

We hosted a little gathering the other night & incorporated a few indoor items to make the deck space feel a little more cozy.  Including some plaid pillows I made from thrift store flannel shirts & a cozy ikea fur rug instantly added a touch of warmth.  Feeling completely inspired by the above image I pulled my inspiration from there & even created a "statement" pumpkin place setting for our little dinner.  By adding simple touches such as twine wrapped silver, kraft paper details & individually portioned golden S'mores we created a chic & cozy feel to our patio soiree.  Perfect for a cool night by a warm fire.

Besides the flannel shirts & the mini pumpkins... all the other items were things lying around the house. We aren't a big Fall Decor Fam, but it's easier than you think to add a few simple touches of the season.

And btw, the gold brioche molds (aka S'more holders) are my favorite things ever.  They are from World Market & will be gracing our Thanksgiving Table for certain.  Individual Caramelized Onion & Mushroom Dressing anyone?!  or Gilded Sweet Potato Casseroles?!  Why hello fall, it's so nice to see, smell & taste you.

Be sure to check out all of the other Fall Tours.  They have been really good!

Anneke's from This That & Life will be tomorrow!

1 – Kristen F. Davis from Kristen F Davis Designs and Lindsay from the White Buffalo Styling Co.
2 – Sarah from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
24 – Sarah from Royal Marigold
25 – Lori from Lori May Interiors
26 – Jennifer from Dimples and Tangles
27 – Caitlin from Desert Domicile
28 – Sherry from Design Indulgence
29 – Lakeitha from Lakeitha Duncan Lifestyle Blog
30 – Shavonda from A Home Full of Color and Whitney from The Curtis Casa.
31 – Angela from Number Fifty-three and Jennifer from Brave New Home

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

31 comments:

1. you did an amazing job and I'm absolutely LOVING the plaid pillow & napkins! Perfect!

2. Thanks Julie!

3. Scout & NimbleOctober 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I love everything about this and little s'mores cups are the cutest! I'm so interested to see all the festive items that are being thrown around the inside of your home right now. I know it will be amazing! ;)

4. TheLittleBlackDoorOctober 11, 2013 at 9:57 AM

The plaid pillows are perfect. And your tablescape is so cute. Love it.

ReplyDelete
  5. Could you give more info on the gold smores cups? I have searched World Market's website and have yet to find them!?

ReplyDelete
  6. They must be in store only... I've checked as well & haven't found them online. They have them in silver too!

7. Julia @cuckoo4designOctober 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM

OMG seriously now I want to sit outside and light my fire pit. You seriously do everything in style. Perfection!

ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love your patio!! The repurposed flannel shirts are amazing!

ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun series! I'm semi-new to blogging and love to see bloggers support and promote each other. What a great idea to thrift plaid shirts for pillows!

ReplyDelete
  10. These images are so great Kristin :) I always enjoy seeing what you come up with! Happy Fall :) xo Kristin

ReplyDelete
  11. So inspiring, Kristin! Love every little touch!

ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, Obssessed with everything there...I pinned like 4 images....and am obssessed with your blog overall. I used one of your photos in my post on Wed. and have been so happy to have discovered your blog because of it!

ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Everything you do is so perfect! Love the plaid napkins and your blingy pumpkin :)

ReplyDelete
  14. Love the decor, especially the plaid accents! The molds are absolutely the perfect touch :)

ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! But you know, now you have to invite us all over for s'mores :P PS I've got mad chiminea envy right now.

16. Gabbi @ Retro Ranch RenoOctober 11, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Everything about your post is amazing! Especially those gold brioche molds! I have been dying to get them since I saw them on your blog, but of course, they aren't available online and the nearest WM to me is several states away. Wahhhhh!!!!

ReplyDelete
  17. Shut up. This is just way to beautiful. It's so cozy! And I know what kind of day we're having here in Atlanta, and I really wish I was on that porch having a glass of wine, errr cup of coffee chatting with you!

ReplyDelete
  18. Loving everything about this Kristin! So fun! Thanks so much for the inspiration! You are so talented!

ReplyDelete
  19. Love it all! The pillows and Chiminea had me immediately. :)

xo
    Pat

ReplyDelete
  20. Kristin...you always inspire me....love the fall touches on your porch and damn now I want a s'more so bad....Your photography is spot on!

ReplyDelete
  21. your styling and attention to detail is so inspiring, lady! so good, as usual!

ReplyDelete
  22. As usual you did not disappoint Kristin. I love that you focused on outdoor entertaining. Love the plaid and sparkle.

23. Jennifer@TheChroniclesofHomeOctober 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Perfect interpretation of your inspiration photo. Hunter-glam! And now I want s'mores for breakfast. Thanks for that ;)

24. FROM THE RIGHT BANKOctober 13, 2013 at 6:08 PM

This is all just too cute! Would you just come over and do my tour too? Feel free to bring the s'mores. ;)

ReplyDelete
  25. Yup, cozy and chic about sum up your space perfectly! I love how you interpreted your inspiration image. Hope you'll get a lot of fall use out of your lovely patio : ]

26. Jessica @ Dear EmmelineOctober 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM

seriously gorgeous space!! such a cozy backyard smores party!

ReplyDelete
  27. Love the gold glasses! Where did you find those beauties at????

ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous! ...and now I'm craving a s'mores!!!!

29. Jessica @ Decor AdventuresOctober 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Kristen I just love your style. This cozy spot is so warm and festive. Don't mind if I have a s'more :-)

30. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm inspired to decorate for fall now! XO

ReplyDelete
  31. Leave it to me to have the random question: where did you get the cute "heart and soul" shirt?

ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I always love feedback on what my lovely readers { like you } are thinking. Feel free to ask any questions or you can always email me at thehuntedinterior@gmail.com

K